Shuck Restaurant & Bar on Main Beach’s trendy Tedder Avenue is still the place to see and be seen while indulging in some cool food by chef Scott Gaskin
Serves one entrée, multiply ingredients for more servings.
- 25g wakami seaweed
- 2 pieces of pickled ginger
- 4 cucumber, shaved into ribbons
- 4 pickled diakon, shaved into ribbons
- 4 freshl shiso leaves
- 50g poppy seeds
- 75g Northern blue fin tuna
- 50ml ponzu sauce (can be purchased from local Asian grocer)
Roll wakami and pickled ginger in cucumber ribbons with diakon. Brush shiso leaves with olive oil. Place alternatively around plate with the ponzu sauce in the middle. Roll tuna
in poppy seeds, seal each side and cut into four pieces. Place on shiso leaves.