This is really happening.
Nutella’s toaster-shaped food truck caused mass pandemonium when it embarked on a road trip around Australia this year — but Brisbane wasn’t on the itinerary.
This year, the Nutella food truck is back, and Brisbane is finally getting a look in.
The Nutella truck will be slinging free treats created by food truck legend Alistair Fogg, the man behind Sydney’s Nighthawk Diner!
The menu includes:
- Crazy Crumpets — Golden crumpets with fresh banana, strawberry and Nutella
- Sweet & Salty Mash — Toasted brioche with smashed sweet potatoes, crushed pretzels and Nutella
- Berry Bagel — Abe’s cinnamon and raisin bagel with raspberries, basil and Nutella
- Coco Blue Pancakes — Blueberry pancake with toasted coconut and Nutella
- Wacky Waffle — Egg waffles with fresh banana, roasted hazelnuts and Nutella
- Chunky Granolas — Homemade granola with fresh yoghurt, berries and Nutella
Sadly (but understandably), there’s a limit of one item per customer per day.
The Nutella food truck will come to Reddacliff Place (266 George Street, Brisbane City) on Monday 3 July from 8am to 11am.
For those outside Brisbane, the Nutella food truck will also be stopping at Byron Bay Services Club (132 Jonson Street, Byron Bay) on Saturday 1 July from 8am to 11am; Pacific Fair Shopping Centre (Hooker Boulevard, Broadbeach) on Sunday 2 July from 8am to 12pm; and Alexandra Headland SLSC (167 Alexandra Parade, Alexandra Headland) on Wednesday 5 July from 7am to 10am.