The summer edition of the Sunnybank $2 Food Trail has been announced, with six new curated tasting trails added to the mix.
Once again, the self-guided foodie experience will highlight the best of everything Sunnybank has to offer.
The free, all-ages event will showcase over 40 vendors from Sunnybank Plaza and Sunny Park and will feature a cultural smorgasbord of Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese, Taiwanese cuisine and much more.
The ‘choose-your-own adventure’ foodie experience has expanded, with six new curated tasting trails, including:
- Yum Cha Trail — Experience Sunnybank’s favourite dining style on the go.
- Authentically Asian Trail — Follow the traditional path with authentic Asian delights.
- Vegetarian Trail — Because vegetarians should be able to enjoy the adventure, too.
- Little Foodies Trail — You don’t have to be an adult to join in the fun.
- Sweet Tooth Trail — Satisfy your cravings for something sweet.
- Cool It Down Trail — Keepin’ it cool in the heat of summer.
There’ll also be live music from local musicians, stilt-walking geisha girls, free balloons for the kids, and traditional roaming lion dancers to enthrall the whole family.
As always, each dish is only $2, and some of the trail stops have expanded their offering, doubling their dishes to give diners more variety than ever.
The trail has become one of Brisbane’s most popular bi-annual foodie experiences, attracting 19,000 people to the last Trail in June.
The event kicks off at 2pm on Saturday 12 November at Sunnybank Plaza and Sunny Park Shopping Centres, right in the heart of Sunnybank. The official map and menu will be available soon at experiencesunnybank.com.au.