Brisbane coffee drinkers have named their favorite places to get a caffeine fix.
The website has around 142 million users visit its site every month and has used this data to pinpoint coffee hot spots across Australia.
It has come up with the top 100 places to grab a coffee in New South Wakes, Victoria, Queensland, Western Australia and South Australia. The data also shows that the most popular type of coffee in Australia is the latte, followed by flat whites, espressos, long blacks and cappuccinos.
Queensland’s best coffee, according to Yelp users
- John Mills Himself (Brisbane)
- Scout (Brisbane)
- Caffiend (Cairns)
- Bunker (Milton)
- Shouk Cafe (Brisbane)
- Gramercy Coffee (Brisbane)
- Corner Store Cafe (Toowong)
- Slightly Twisted Espresso Lounge (Nundah)
- Ltd Espresso + Brew Bar (Fortitude Valley)
- Billy Kart Kitchen (Annerley)
- Elixir Coffee (Stafford)
- BREW (Brisbane)
- No Name Lane (Broadbeach)
- The Ponycat Cafe (Brisbane)
- Browndog Cafe (Woolloongabba)
- Bean (Brisbane)
- Delicatezza (Mitchelton)
- Campos Coffee (Brisbane)
- Dovetail on Overend (Norman Park)
- Bellissimo Coffee (Fortitude Valley)