If you find yourself in the secluded cocktail jungle of Sling Lounge, you may be pleasantly surprised at its sumptuous new menu of tapas and mini mains…
West End’s Sling Lounge, best known for its cocktail concoctions, has recently introduced a new menu to seduce its patrons.
Owner Dustin Davis says the new tapas and mini mains have been well received so far.
“We are very excited about what’s happening in the kitchen at the moment,” says Davis.
“Mini mains is where we can provide something a little more substantial, while still maintaining our share plate dining experience.
“The tapas menu itself has expanded and our commitment to fresh seasonal and local produce still reigns supreme.”
Guests not only escape to Sling Lounge for its 200-odd exotic cocktails, but for the cozy atmosphere in the hidden courtyard garden.
Take a trip to West End this weekend and indulge in some of these new dishes:
- Salad of butter poached prawns with crispy prosciutto and mango dressing
- Classic bruschetta with balsamic glace
- Five-spiced calamari with spiced honey yoghurt
- Crispy belly of pork with sweet potato puree finished with soy ginger
- Wild mushroom fettuccini finished with crispy enoki mushrooms
- Seared scallops with tomato and fennel salad finished with prosciutto
- Salad of confit duck with toasted hazel nuts crisp greens finished with a burnt orange glace
- Sand crab croquettes with lemon aioli
For more information on Sling Lounge, visit our dining guide.