A new range of culinary couture officially launches at Palazzo Versace this week, with a fresh and fashionable high tea menu available at the hotel’s Le Jardin.
Hosting a High Tea has become part of culinary couture, and Palazzo Versace hosts with the most class.
The new Palazzo Versace Couture High Tea will serve up three-tiers of opulence between 11am and 5pm daily.
Delicious delicacies on the menu include cake pops, mini quiches, salted caramel tarts, pumpkin croustade with spicy red pesto and raspberry deconstructed macaroons.
The menu has been designed by the hotel’s new Executive Chef Oliver Cortez, to offer a fresh new take on the classic tradition of High Tea.
Fashionistas can opt for Cloudy Bay Sparkling Wine for the Sparkling Couture High Tea, Dom Pérignon for the Royal Champagne Couture High Tea or Little Royal-Tea tailored for the little ones.
The Couture High Tea menu is as follows;
- Cake pops
- Salted Carmel Tart with salt flakes
- Mango Curd Tart edible flowers
- Raspberry Macaroon with fresh Berry
- Mocha Merang Tear Drop
- Flourless Chocolate & Passion Fruit Cake
- Blood Orange and Hazelnut Praline
- Truffle with Chambord scented mascarpone
- White Chocolate Coconut Mousse with Peach Gel
- Scones Selections – Fruit / Plain
- Smoke Trout with Horseradish Crème Fresh on Rye Bread
- Honey Roast Ham & Swiss Cheese Fingers
- Prawn & Crab Meat on multi-grain
- Pumpkin Croustade with Spicy Red Pesto
- Mini Savoury Quiche
The Little Royal-Tea menu includes;
- Caramel Popcorn
- Short Bread Cookies
- Cake Pops
- Fruit Jelly with Chocolate Frog
- Cup Cakes with Smarties and Marshmallow
- Fairy Bread on a white bread rolled with Hundreds & Thousand
- Mini Supreme Pizza
- Scones Selections
- Mango & Banana Smoothie
- Fresh Seasonal Fruit Skewers
Details for each of the High Tea events are as follows:
Le Jardin’s Couture High Tea:
Three tiered stand of sweet and savoury. Pianist entertainment on the weekend.
Monday – Friday $48 pp
Saturday/Sunday $58 pp
Sparking Couture High Tea:
Monday – Friday $60 pp
Saturday/Sunday $70 pp
Royal Champagne Couture High Tea:
Monday – Friday $120 pp
Saturday/Sunday $130 pp
Little Royal Tea: $25 per child, everyday
To book, or for more information, visit Palazzo Versace.