It’s more convenient to set sail for The Jetty this summer with South Bank’s new midday special parking rates.
South Bank will now offer a flat rate of $5 for for people who enter after 11.30am and exit before 2.30pm, Monday to Friday.
A new earlybird rate of $15 has also been introduced for drivers who enter before 9.30am and exit before 6pm Monday to Friday. There are conditions that apply to these specials which are detailed on their website.
The Jetty South Bank is taking advantage of these summer parking deals and hopes to see more lunch goers visit the contemporary and stylish dining and bar destination with sweeping, uninterrupted river views.
The restaurant is situated in the River Quay and boasts incredibly fresh menus that are inspired by Australia’s northern neighbours and delivered in modern, Brisbane style.
South Bank’s River Quay also boats a great selection of restaurants to choose from, including French restaurant Aquitine Brasserie, Cove Bar and Dining, Italian restaurant Popolo, Stokehouse Q and The Jetty.
The Jetty South Bank owner and chef Jason Coats says It’s no secret that car parking in Brisbane is amongst the most expensive in the world and he applauds the move by South Bank in announcing new midday car parking specials.
He says the move will minimise the costs associated with visiting South Bank and allow patrons more time to relax and enjoy their lunchtime.
“This is a great move for The Jetty – our guests love our position and love our menu, but always let us know that car parking is the big hurdle. These new rates make it a little easier now for the lunchtime market,” he says.
The Jetty has announced their top lunch dishes for summer 2014:
• Nasi Goreng – Indonesian style fried rice, shrimp, chili tomato sambal
• Sautéed King Prawns, garlic, chili, basil, tomato, linguini pasta, parmesan cheese and rocket
• Fish & Chips – Battered Flathead fillets, Asian slaw salad, sesame mayo and chips
• Boneless Bangalow pork rib marinated in honey & soy, green paw paw & hot mint salad, crackling
• Garden pea risotto, mascarpone cheese, mint, parmesan
• The famous Jetty Hamburger – Wagyu beef burger, tomato chutney, brioche bun, Swiss cheese, bacon and chips and aioli
Accessible from Little Stanley Street, the South Bank Parklands undercover car park offers more than 800 spaces, including eight disabled bays with lift and stair accessibility from both the north and south entrances.
Will you be visiting South Bank for lunch this summer?